Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHERS

Ok this is the first and what I think may be the most important topic to start out with. This post goes out to those who are humble enough to have their work make someone else look really good. There are so many great photographers out there but I dedicate this, my first bog post, to Tate Shaw at Tate Shaw photography and Shaw Action Images. If it weren’t for Tate I wouldn’t have any pics to even put up on this blog. Tate works for Park City Recreation and basically has the coolest job ever where he gets paid to do programs like skate camp and dirt jump camp. He has his own photography business on the side and his work is amazing! Tate, this one is for you buddy! Your photography has made my dreams come true. I mean who doesn't dream of having a picture of them self on a Park City dirt jump camp flyer??? This was kind of a big deal for me! So you should go to his sites and check his work out. Below are some of my favorite pieces of his.
Top Left: Jami Shaw - Tele Ski/Mom
Middle Left: Skylor Pingree - Dirt Jump/Skate
Top Middle: Eric Porter - Pro Mountain Bike/Dirt Jump
Bottom Middle: Garry Galvin - Skate


I want to make an apology to my man Tim Shaw. He too is a very talented photographer that has a beautiful portfolio of pictures. Many of my motocross shots that will be featured in a future post were taken by Tim.  Also some of his ski work has been featured at Grand Targhee Ski resort. Tim this post is for you too homie! Check out his work at The Life and Adventures of Tim

1 comment:

Joel said...

Scott, I can't wait to follow this blog. SCOTTS LIFE ON WINGS FOR LIFE!!